North Ridge Borefield
- Client: Rio Tinto Iron Ore
- Project Timeframe: Apr 2011 – Aug 2011
- Location: Yandi, Newman WA
- Contract Value: $1 million
Scope of Works
Installation/construction, testing and commissioning of the Ridge North Bore field project
- Civil and Structural Construction Work
- Electrical, Control and Communication Work
- PLC and Citect
- Testing and Commissioning
- Decommissioning of NB001, NB002, NB003, NB004, and Associated Equipment
Low Voltage Scope of Work:
- Supply and installation of motor control centre, five starter panels for the five new bores, cabling and cable ladder, area lighting, instrumentation, all electrical works from the transformer compound to the control panels and bore pumps, minor civil works, PLC and Citect programming.
High Voltage Scope of Work:
- Supply and installation of power poles, conductors, insulators, earthing, airbreak switch, drop out fuses, surge arrestors, over head line installation, buried HV cable installation, trenching and backfilling from termination pole to transformer, construction of transformer compound, installation of transformer and all HV electrical works.