Future Grid Traffic Management
- Client: Future Grid
- Project Timeframe: Nov 2011 - Nov 2013
- Location: Perth Metropolitan & Surrounds
- Contract Value: approx $1.8m per annum
Western Power and Transfield Services have entered into a Program Alliance Agreement, branded Future Grid. Future Grid have engaged the services of Contraflow on an ongoing basis to provide Traffic Management Services relating to Future Grid's service works within the Perth Metropolitan Area.
All Contraflow staff working on the project are required to obtain Network Authority Cards which allows them to carry out works on or near Western Power's Network.
The ongoing project requires our fully trained and qualified traffic controllers to respond to work requests quickly and efficiently while working within the Main Roads Traffic Management Code of Practice.
- Provision of Traffic Control Crews indluding vehicles, cones and signage
- Site visits
- Emergency Response
- Provision of electronic arrowboards and message boards
- Traffic Management Plans
- Lighting Towers for night works